Sunday, October 27, 2013

Welcome!

Hello everyone and welcome to my blog!  I would like to dedicate this first post to introduce myself and let everyone know what they can expect from this blog.  My name is John, I have been living in Connecticut my entire life, and I am passionate about the outdoors.  I am experienced in hiking, freshwater fishing and just started venturing into hunting last year.

Connecticut is an underrated state when it comes to outdoor recreation, and I thought it would be useful to create a blog that could serve as a one-stop-shop for all of what Connecticut has to offer.  I will be providing first hand accounts of hiking, fishing and hunting locations throughout the state.  I will also try to provide breaking news that concerns outdoor recreation, conservation or other relevant topics.  

Hopefully this is the first of many post here at The CT Outdoor Adventurer.  I am looking forward to sharing what I know, as well as what I learn about the many exciting outdoor adventures Connecticut has to offer!    


No comments:

Post a Comment